Industrial Designer (f/m/d)
You have a firsthand understanding that as a consulting firm, our clients and our team members are the source of our success. As an Industrial Designer at ENTWURFREICH, you rethink products and experiences by focusing a mixture of vision and human understanding. You design every detail of a product grounded on insight into people.
- Hands on industrial design, concepting, ideation, and thinking big.
- Be our visualization hero and keep up-to-date on the latest development in trends, design and other tools.
- Help transform opportunities into world-class product design, ensure that the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered – on time and on target.
- As a core team member, you interact directly with / present your work to clients ranging from fast-growing startups to some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Skills & Experience:
- Design degree in a related or relevant design discipline.
- Very good skills in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks, KeyShot, etc.
- Very good hand sketching skills, proven ability to communicate ideas quickly and clearly with just a pen.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to balance great design with short deadlines.
- Experienced with user-centered design methods and design strategies, with the ability to turn user research insights into feasible design concepts.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Entwurfreich offers you:
As a creative agency, you can expect a modern working environment and a creative culture from day one. Our teams are made up of hungry and motivated professionals who want to make a difference. In our agency, we have free drinks, a stylish and spacious kitchen where we cook, and a football table where we can let off steam.