Industrial Designer (f/m/d)
You have a firsthand understanding that as a consulting firm, our clients and our team members are the source of our success. As an Industrial Designer at ENTWURFREICH, you rethink products and experiences by focusing a mixture of vision and human understanding. You design every detail of a product grounded on insight into people.
- Hands on industrial design, concepting, ideation, and thinking big.
- Be our visualization hero and stay up-to-date on the latest development in trends, design and other tools.
- Help transform opportunities into world-class product design, ensure that the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered – on time and on target.
- As a core team member, interact directly with / present your work to clients ranging from fast-growing startups to some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Skills & Experience:
- Design degree and 3+ years of experience in a related or relevant design role.
- Expert in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks, KeyShot, etc.
- Outstanding hand sketching skills, proven ability to communicate ideas quickly and crisply with just a pen.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication, an open mind and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines.
- Experienced with user-centered design methods and design strategy, with the ability to turn research insights into feasible design concepts.
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
In addition to your most recently updated portfolio, CV and salary expectation, a one-minute video pitch is essential. Just use your smartphone or laptop webcam and tell us why you are the right person for the job and how you will support our design team.
Your portfolio should represent the depth of your work. Portfolios should have at least one exemplary process included.