Industrial Design Internship (f/m/d)
WE DESIGN THE WOW!
And have fun doing it. Join us to learn new skills across exciting projects and become part of the ENTWURFREICH community.
Naturally, you share our values:
We are self-confident and provoke the status quo. We explore the unexpected and deliver that something special to our customers.
We study people and understand their needs. We design experiences for them that they love.
We are proactive and take responsibility. We continually strive forward and find ways to achieve mutual growth together.
We love problems. We find inspiring solutions using creativity as well as know-how.
- In addition to your most recently updated portfolio, a one-minute video pitch is essential. Just use your smartphone or laptop’s webcam and tell us why you are the right person for the job and how you will support our design team.
- Please confirm in your application that you have not yet completed an internship which your ongoing studies require.
- We offer paid internships, but what you’ll gain most from your time at ENTWURFREICH is the opportunity to become an active part of our industrial design team and to gain deep insight into the work we do.
- You need to be available for 4–6 months and eligible to legally work and live in Germany. You will need to obtain all required VISA documentation yourself.
- At ENTWURFREICH we are an international team and have clients with global footprints. As such, fluency in English is a must.
Applications that do not fulfill these requirements will not be considered or responded to.
Get in Contact:
Please send your application to:
attn. Matthias Menzel
Fleher St. 32